Monday, September 19, 2011

THE ZOO


I thought that only little kids would be in the zoo, but I was surprised to see a lot of older people, couples, and even some kids my age. I was already on my way home when I decided that it was such a nice day to go to the zoo. Truthfully, though, I felt fat from eating tons of ice cream for “lunch” and needed to walk it off.


What I liked best about the zoo was that it is small. It holds an assortment of animals but you aren’t herded through like an animal yourself. Also, when it’s not crowded you can take you’re time to actually look at the animals and their behavior. I spent probably 2 hours there and went around the loop twice.To anyone looking to feel relaxed go to a German zoo!







And then in the center of the zoo, you could climb kinda up a mountain and at the top there was a deck overlooking the surrounding city.




No comments:

Post a Comment