Monday, September 12, 2011

MY HOST FAMILY IS

Supa cute and interestingly similar to my natural family.

I actually “got” them quite a while ago, but summer is a terrible time for being productive.  In the last weeks of July I was informed that for the next 10 months I will be living in Karlsbad, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. In regards to my new family and to make a long story short; I have a mom, dad, sister, and brother. My host mom, Ingrid, is a school teacher and my host dad, Michael, is a professor and the director of a university in Karlsruhe (the nearest city about 20 min away). Anne, is 18 and in her last year of high school and Niklas is a CBYX student living in Tuscon, Arizona for the year. More about my host family to come, but here’s a picture of us together.



No comments:

Post a Comment