Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Can't Believe...

that I haven't written on this blog for so long. I apologize!

So prepare yourself for a handful of posts in the next week. I've made a list (12 points) and I'll stick to it until everything is checked off!

A super quick update:

1. I'm alive and fantastically well

2. I started German school (love it)

3. I can have actual conversations in German (and most Germans understand me)

4. I finished my college applications (BAM!)


♥ sums it up ♥
Read on!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait (and hopefully won't have to wait another two months) for the new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adrienne, didn't know you had a blog :) Just found it on your facebook page an I think it's cool (I always wanted to have a blog but I don't have enough time I would disappoint my readers) :)

    By the way, this is Lea from your sports & ethics class :)(& I'm writing in english because I like it and I just spent half an hour on youtube where I always write in english. Guess what I was doing xD)

    ReplyDelete